Sone9angle

Sone9angle

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Melon Music Award 2010

The latest news about this award will be updated live..
I'm watching the live streaming at http://kpopflash.net/stream/ right now.

[Update] #1
SNSD just received the 2010 Top 10 Artiste of the Year award!

[Update] #2
SNSD just performed Hoot And OH!

Red Carpet event:


  



Our ladies are nominated for the following among 12 categories along with many other popular artists,thus making it a very fierce competition.
However,as reported earlier on,they are leading in the votes.

List of the award under the cut below:
Best Artist Award :
1. SNSDOh!
2. 2PM – Without You
3. 2AM – I Can’t Let You Go Even If I Die
4. 2NE1 – Go Away
5. Lee Seung Gi – Losing My Mind
6. C.N.BLUE – I’m A Loner
7. IU (Feat. 2AM Im Seulong) – Nagging
8. 4MEN – I Can’t
9. T-ara – I Go Crazy Because Of You
10. DJ DOC – I’m A Guy Like This

Result : SNSD

Album Of The Year Award :
1. SNSD – The 2nd Full Album ‘Oh!
2. 2AM – Mini Album ‘I Can’t Let You Go Even If I Die’
3. 2NE1 – 2NE1′s First Full Album ‘To Anyone’
4. C.N.BLUE – 1st Mini Album ‘BLUETORY’
5. DJ DOC – Vol.7
6. 4MEN – The 3rd Generation
7. T-ara – 1st Repackaged Album ‘Breaking Heart’
8. 4MINUTE – 2nd Mini Album ‘Hit Your Heart’
9. Rain – Back to the Basic
10. Davichi – Mini Album ‘Innocence’

Result : 2NE1

Song Of The Year Award :
1. SNSDOh!
2. 2AM – I Can’t Let You Go Even If I Die
3. 2NE1 – Go Away
4. Lee Seung Gi (Feat. 8eight’s Baek Chan) – Love Taught Me To Drink
5. CNBLUE – I’m A Loner
6. Miss A – Bad Girl Good Girl
7. Wonder Girls – 2 Different Tears
8. IU (feat. 2AM Im SeulOng) – Nagging
9.  Jo Kwon & GaIn – We Fell In Love
10. KARA – Lupin
11. T-ara – I Go Crazy Because Of You
12. 4MEN – I Can’t
13. DJ DOC – I’m A Guy Like This
14.  Hot Potato – Confession Guitar
15. SNSDRun Devil Run
16. CNBLUE – Love
17. Homme & Changmin – I Was Able To Eat Well
18. Davichi – Time Please Stop
19. MC Mong (Feat. Mellow) – Sick Enough To Die
20. MC Mong (Feat. Seo In Young) – Bubble Love

Result : 2AM

Netizen’s Popular Song Award :
1. SNSDHoot
2. Super Junior – Bonamana
3. SHINee – Lucifer
4. 2PM – Heartbeat
5. Jo Kwon & GaIn – We Fell In Love
6. 2NE1 – Go Away
7. BoA – Hurricane Venus
8. SHINee – Hello
9. SS501 – Love Ya
10. SNSDOh!
11. SNSDRun Devil Run

Result : Super Junior


Latest Hot Trend Award :
1) SNSDHoot
2) 2AM – You Wouldn’t Answer My Calls
3) 2ne1 – Go Away4. Huh Gak – Always
5) GaIn – Irresistable
6) Kang Seung Yoon (feat. Swings) – Instinctively
7) Miss A – Breathe
8 ) PSY – Right Now
9) Supreme Team – Then Then Then
10) Sung Si Kyung & IU – It’s You

Result : SNSD

MV of The Year Award :
1) SNSDOh!
2) GaIn – Irresistable
3) Miss A – Bad Girl Good Girl
4) Rain – Love Song
5) KARA – Lupin
6) The Wonder Girls – 2 Different Tears
7) T-ara – I Go Crazy Because of You
8 ) Secret – Madonna
9) After School – BANG!
10) SISTAR – Push Push

Result : Ga-In

The winners will be selected through 20% of the votes &  80% of digital sales.
Wishing them all the best,i have absolute faith in them.

Credit to snsdkorean.wordpress

No comments:

Post a Comment